cooking time: 15 MINUTES
- 1 kg chicken or protein of your choice
- 3 tbsp Tandoori Paste
- 2 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 teaspoon garlic paste(optional)
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 2 tablespoon Greek Natural Yoghurt
- Salt accordingly
- ½ cup chopped coriander leaves
- Few lemon slices
- In a bowl, mix all the ingredients with the chicken except the coriander.
- Leave to marinade for at least 2 hours preferably overnight for better flavour.
- Cook on a grill pan or oven bake at 175 degrees( Cooking time depends on the portion size) until ready.
- Garnish with chopped coriander leaves.
- Serve with Naan Bread/rice or salad as entrée or main dish.
- As condiments, try our Aromatic Kitchen Lime Pickle or Chilli Lime Pickle.