cooking time: 30 MINUTES
- 1 kg chicken or protein of your choice
- 3 tbsp Tandoori Paste
- 2 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 teaspoon garlic paste(optional)
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 2 tablespoon Greek Natural Yoghurt
- Salt accordingly
Addons for Curry
- 3 cups sliced onions
- 200 ml coconut milk
- ½ cup chopped coriander leaves (for garnish)
- In a bowl, mix all the ingredients with the chicken except the coriander.
- Leave to marinade for at least 2 hours preferably overnight for better flavour.
- Cook on a grill pan or oven bake at 175 degrees(Cooking time depends on the portion size) until almost ready.
- Add sliced onions until cooked.
- Add coconut milk and simmer until sauce thickens up.
- Turn off and garnish with chopped coriander leaves.
- Serve with Naan Bread/rice.
- As condiments, try our Aromatic Kitchen Mango Chutney or Mango Lime Pickle.