prep time: 15 MINUTES
- 2 Bread slices or any other bread to your preference
- Butter/Margarine/Olive oil
- 2 Eggs
- 1 tablespoon Tomato Kasundi
- 1cup Baby Spinach
- 1 cup sliced mushrooms
- ½ teaspoon chopped garlic
- 1 tablespoon oil
- Toast your bread accordingly.
- Sautee your mushroom with the oil and garlic. Add baby spinach until wilted. Put aside.
- Cook your egg (Poached, Fried or Scrambled.
- Put some butter, margarine or Olive oil on toasted bread.
- Spread some Tomato or Eggplant Kasundi or Capsicum & Eggplant pickle.
- Top with garlic sautéed sliced mushroom and wilted baby spinach.
- Enjoy your meal.
Use Capsicum & Eggplant Pickle or
Green chilli jam or
Mango Chutney instead of Tomato Kasundi according to your preference